Can you really make things magically appear?
Manifesting is the art of co-creation with God, Spirit, and the Universe. Can you really make things appear with little or no effort on your part? Yes. BUT, (and this is a big BUT) things appear much more quickly when your manifesting process includes action.
This is why no one gets what they want in life by just wishing for it. If that were true, everyone would win the lottery, be married to a model, and spend their days on their own private tropical island! Clearly, this is not happening.
So what does it take to manifest your reality?
Step 1 – Be clear about what you want
- Without a crystal clear idea of what you want, your spiritual assistants will have to interpret your desires and you may be surprised at the results! It is much better to be extremely descriptive providing infinite detail about what it is that you want to manifest.
Be able to describe:
- How you feel when you have this thing or circumstance
- What you would do with this thing (or under this circumstance)?
- What does it smells like, feel like, taste like, or look like when you have this thing or circumstance? Throw all of your senses into your description of what it is like to already have what you desire!
Step 2 – Write it down
- Write up several pages first naming what it is that you want
- CAUTION: Make certain that their are NO NEGATIVE or NEGATING WORDS in YOUR DESIRE. For example, instead of saying "I don't want to worry about bills ever again" say, "all of my bills a paid with ease out of the surplus of my earnings"
- In addition, state your desire in the PRESENT TENSE. If you write down that you want this thing or that thing, then what you will get is a constant state of wanting it! Remember that your subconscious mind is literal. State your desires in the Present tense as if you already have it.
- An easy way to state your desire in the present is to write it down in the form of gratitude. Write it as a prayer to God saying "Thank you for giving me . . ." or "Thank you for my having . . . " or better still "I am so grateful for having . . ." This not only keeps you in the present, it adds the powerful attractive energy of gratitude to your manifesting.
Step 3 – Understand that you pick what you want, God decides who it comes through
- This means that when you describe what you want, you cannot include a specific person! You may however include a specific make of a car, the year, and the options it carries.
Just remember that everyone has free will and it is not our right to interfere with that. So stay out of other people's business and know that spirit will work through who ever is receptive to spirit and fits the description you have created.
Step 4 – Put it in plain sight and flow your feelings often
- After writing down your detailed description, put your manifesto somewhere where you will see it often (I like using my desk or the bathroom at home)
- Whenever you notice it, say a thank you to spirit for providing it and recall how good you feel when you have it. Flow these intensely positive feelings often while thinking about what you are co-creating.
Step 5 – Take action
- Stay alert and keep your eyes open for synchronicity and opportunities that pop up that are related to your desires. The strangest paths are taken by spirit so you have to expect it and keep your eyes open.
- Take a few steps in the direction of your desires. Do you need to investigate a company if you are manifesting a job? Talk to some women or men if you want to manifest a relationship. Do informational interviews with successful people if you want to start a business.
- Sarah Ban Breathnach says "First the gesture, then the grace" in her book "Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy" when it comes to blessings from spirit.
Practice this simple process and watch miracles happen. A really good book about a similar process is "Excuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting: The Astonishing Power of Feelings" by Lynn Grabhorn.